Gesamt: 273801  Heute: 658  Gestern: 677  Online: 1459  ... mehr
Benutzer: 
Passwort: 

»WvW : Tötet alle GEGNER nieder mit allen Feinden !!!

[ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 ] »
Rick Leonard Color Rush Jersey
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 20.06.2019 - 02:04:26

The vibes are vastly different for a pair of 1-2 teams trying to put rough starts behind them.The Detroit Lions just secured their first win under new coach Matt Patricia Da’Shawn Hand Jersey ,聽against longtime boss Bill Belichick聽and New England, in prime time no less.The Dallas Cowboys聽can’t fix a dysfunctional passing game聽even with the first 100-yard rushing performance of the season for star running back Ezekiel Elliott in a loss to Seattle.The vibes won’t matter to Patricia on Sunday when he goes after his first road win, just three weeks removed from a jolting 48-17 loss to the New York Jets at home in his debut.“They’re all one-week seasons,” the former Patriots defensive coordinator said. “I would say the good thing about where we’re at right now is we’re starting to get into a little bit more season mode coming out of training camp, getting kind of into a little bit of a schedule rhythm.”The Cowboys can’t find anything remotely resembling a rhythm with quarterback Dak Prescott and a new group of receivers trying to replace Jason Witten and Dez Bryant. Three Detroit receivers 鈥?Golden Tate, Kenny Golladay and Marvin Jones 鈥?have nearly 200 more yards receiving (690) than the entire Dallas offense (498).Prescott is averaging 166 yards passing with a QB rating (74.9) exactly 30 points lower than his NFL rookie record when he was the league’s Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2016.“This is about everything we’re doing offensively,” coach Jason Garrett said. “We have to coach better. We got to play better. We got to run it better. We got to throw it better. We got to protect better. We have to do all the things that good offenses do.”Actually, the Cowboys figured out the running part with Elliott’s 127 yards on 16 carries in a 24-13 loss to the Seahawks. But he had two crucial errors, stepping out of bounds before catching what would have been a tying touchdown pass in the first half, and fumbling when the offense was finally on track in the fourth quarter.“We can’t have our defense on the field the majority of those first halves Tracy Walker Jersey ,” said Elliott, who is tied with San Francisco’s Matt Breida for the NFL rushing lead at 274 yards. “We’ve got to come out there, get a fast start, execute, get some momentum and carry that through the game.”Things to consider in the first meeting between the teams since a 42-21 Dallas victory late in the 2016 season when Prescott and Elliott were the dazzling rookie duo leading the Cowboys to an NFC-best 13 wins:ANOTHER STAFFORD HOMECOMINGLions quarterback Matthew Stafford is set for his fourth appearance at the home of the Cowboys, just a few miles from his Dallas high school. Stafford won his hometown debut in 2011, rallying the Lions from 13 points down in the fourth quarter for a 34-30 win. He’s lost two straight since, including one of the blemishes on his 0-3 playoff record. The Cowboys won a wild-card game during the 2014 season on Tony Romo’s late touchdown pass.ROOKIE MILESTONELeighton Vander Esch, the Cowboys’ first-round pick in April, is set for his first career start with Sean Lee sidelined by another hamstring injury. Lee was injured in Seattle Kerryon Johnson Jersey , and Vander Esch tied for the team lead with a career-high 10 tackles. “There’s a reason they drafted me in the first round, and I gotta live up to that,” Vander Esch said.KERRYON WAYWARD SONRookie聽Kerryon Johnson had the Lions’ first 100-yard rushing game in nearly five years聽in the 26-10 win over the Patriots. While the Cowboys have the NFL’s No. 3 overall defense, they’ve been more vulnerable against the run. Detroit’s previous 100-yard game was by Reggie Bush (117) in a 40-10 win over Green Bay on Thanksgiving in 2013. “It’s been a while,” said Johnson, who had 101 yards on 16 carries. “But I feel like as a group, as an offense, as a team, that’s what’s expected of us. That’s doing our job.”RECEIVER CAROUSELThe Cowboys carried seven receivers last week, with six active against Seattle. Brice Butler could play after being inactive last week Frank Ragnow Jersey , days after rejoining his team from the previous three seasons. Butler signed with Arizona in free agency but was cut at the end of the preseason. If Butler is active, there’s a chance Terrance Williams will be a healthy scratch for the first time in his six-year career. Williams has played just 22 percent of the snaps so far.ANSAH WATCHDetroit defensive end Ziggy Ansah, playing on the franchise tag this season, has been out since injuring a shoulder in the opener against the Jets. He missed the first practice of the week. “He’s working extremely hard and he’s doing everything we’re asking him to do,” Patricia said. “I have the utmost respect for his work ethic and what he’s trying to do to help us.” NEW YORK (AP) — Trevor Bates, a linebacker for the Detroit Lions, was arrested Saturday in New York on charges that he failed to pay a taxi fare and then punched a police officer, who suffered a concussion.Bates faces charges including assault, resisting arrest, theft of services and obstructing governmental administration after police were called around 1:30 a.m. to a hotel near LaGuardia Airport Marvin Jones Jersey , said Queens District Attorney Richard Brown.Bates, 25, was taken to a police precinct house for refusing to pay the $32 yellow taxi fare from Manhattan to the Hampton Inn in Queens, the prosecutor said.Bates, originally from Maine, is being held pending arraignment. It was not immediately clear whether he had a lawyer.At the precinct house, Bates was told that as long as there were no outstanding warrants, he would receive only a desk appearance ticket and be allowed to leave, Brown said. The prosecutor said Bates refused to be fingerprinted and became increasingly agitated.As Sgt. James O’Brien tried to calm him down, Brown said Darius Slay Jersey , the athlete punched him in the face and was hit with a stun gun to subdue him.O’Brien suffered a concussion and needed stitches over his left eye, according to the prosecutor. The 6-foot-2, 240-pound Bates was taken to a hospital in Queens for evaluation.The Lions’ general manager, Bob Quinn, said in a statement that the team is aware of Bates’ arrest but has no further comment for now.If convicted, Bates faces between probation and up to seven years in prison.Bates is in his first season with the Lions, appearing in nine games.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 20.06.2019 - 02:46:50

A breakdown of the Lions’ newest safety."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsNFL DraftDetroit Lions AnalysisInstant analysis on Lions 3rd-round pick: DB Will HarrisNew Ty Johnson Jersey 2019 ,70commentsA breakdown of the Lions’ newest safety. EDTShareTweetShareShareInstant analysis on Lions 3rd-round pick: DB Will HarrisGreg M. Cooper-USA TODAY SportsThe Detroit Lions made their third-round selection and it was a bit more conventional than their second. Boston College’s Will Harris is a name many were familiar with, and several had a Day 2 or early Day 3 grade on him. The Lions obviously had a lot of familiarity with Harris, seeing as defensive coordinator Paul Pasqualoni was coaching at Boston College—albeit the defensive line—during Harris’ sophomore and junior years. General manager Bob Quinn said he personally scouted Harris a few times, watching a BC practice during the season, seeing as it’s close to home. The thing that sticks out the most with Harris is his fantastic athletic profile. Harris is long, tall and incredibly quick:With those athletic traits, Harris also brings a willingness to get his hands dirty and a high-football character, seeing as he was voted team captain his senior year. He, like many of the players the Lions are infatuated with, is a run defender first, finishing with 158 tackles in his final two years at BC.However, he does appear to struggle in coverage a bit. He only had two passes defended in his final two seasons at BC.That being said Color Rush Ty Johnson Jersey , Harris suddenly give the Lions a ton of versatility in the secondary. His length and size, combined with the diverse talent that both Quandre Diggs and Tracy Walker, gives the Lions the opportunity to play around with matchups, depending on their opponent’s players and formations. In his Day 2 press conference, Bob Quinn mentioned that Harris’ special teams ability made him a more attractive pick, specifically praising some of his special teams tape going back to his sophomore seasons. It’s fair to say Harris will make an immediate on special teams and could even find the field on defense early in specific packages.Here’s what our friends at BC Interruption had to say about Harris: The Detroit Lions put together one of their better overall performances on Sunday on their way to a 32-21 victory over the Miami Dolphins. The Lions set some franchise marks and picked up their first road victory of the season. As a result, their Week 7 report card is looking awfully nice. Let’s break it down.Quarterbacks: A+This was the game I’ve been waiting for from Matthew Stafford. He was damn near perfect in Miami, completing over 85 percent of his passes. Of the four incompletions he threw, two were batted down and one was dropped. Not only was Stafford deadly accurate, but he was a master of the pocket. On one of the rare occasions that pass protection broke down, Stafford knew exactly when to step up into the pocket or escape to his right or left. This was no shabby Dolphins secondary—remember, they led the league with 11 interceptions—and Stafford torched ‘em.Running backs: AKerryon Johnson obviously set a personal mark with 16 carries for 153 yards Cheap Ty Johnson Jersey , but he also set some marks for Lions running backs. Johnson is so good at finding the hole and slipping threw them, even if a defender gets an arm on him. The running game was so effective all game that even LeGarrette Blount had an efficient game. The Lions haven’t seen a running game like this in almost 30 years鈥?more on that later in the day. Wide receivers: BIt was a pretty quiet day from the receivers, but to no fault of their own. We’d be talking about another prime day from Kenny Golladay had a penalty not taken away yet another one of his touchdowns. It was an up-and-down day for Golden Tate. He had some of his patented YAC that got him to 36 receiving yards, but he had a drop and a really, really scary fumble that could’ve changed the entire outcome had he not somehow gotten the ball back. Also, shoutout to TJ Jones, who had a really key 26-yard catch early in the game that quickly negated a chop-block personal foul penalty. Tight ends: AMichael Roberts finally exorcised the ghost of Eric Ebron on Sunday. Roberts led all Lions receivers on Sunday with 48 yards on three catches, but most important, Roberts showed he could be the red zone threat Lions fans had been hoping for. His two touchdowns on the day were arguably the difference between a win and a loss. Eric Ebron didn’t even score a single touchdown this week. What a bum (kidding). Offensive line: A+Even a costly penalty or two couldn’t stop me from giving this unit an A+. Stafford often had a ton of time to throw the ball, and the rushing lanes were so wide open that even LeGarrette Blount could find them without hesitation in the backfield. The only time it seemed like Matthew Stafford even got a hand laid on him was at the two-minute warning when there was clearly some miscommunication as to whether Detroit was going to run a play before the stoppage of clock or not. We’ve all waited for this Lions offensive line to come together, wondering what the offense could look like with it firing on all cylinders. Well, the Lions punted just once and scored points on every other possession. Sounds pretty good to me. Defensive line: BThe interior of the Lions defensive line was weirdly dominant against an average Dolphins offensive line. A’Shawn Robinson (three tackles) and Ricky Jean Francois (2.0 sacks) were causing havoc the entire game. However Ty Johnson Jersey Womens , the defensive ends were not very good at creating pressure nor holding the edges in the running game. It was still definitely a step in the right direction, but there’s no other way to put this: The Lions need Ezekiel Ansah. Linebackers: BDetroit gave up one huge running play, as they seem to do every game. However, for the rest of the day, the Lions run defense was dominant. 18 rushes, 53 yards for an average of just 2.9 yards per carry. The linebacker were a huge part of that, led by Jarrad Davis’ 6 tackles (and 1.0 sacks). The linebacking crew still had some lapses in coverage, but Christian Jones nearly had himself an interception, and, for the most part, they didn’t allow any big plays from Brock Osweiler. Secondary: CThis is a tough one to grade, because the Lions got a fair share of coverage sacks yet again from good play in the back end. Also Ty Johnson Detroit Lions Jersey , I thought the Lions were on the bad end of some questionable calls from the refs, with Quandre Diggs getting a rough pass interference call on a third-and-long pass well short of the sticks, and Nevin Lawson nearly gave up a touchdown after an offensive pass interference call was missed.But the Lions had some issues, too. Crossing patterns seemed to really give the Lions corners some problems, and it resulted in Brock Osweiler completing 71 percent of his passes. Granted, Osweiler had some impressive throws on the day—that touchdown pass to Danny Amendola was shockingly perfect—but I still expect more from this unit, especially after Albert Wilson went down early in the game. Special teams: AI came into this game completely terrified of Jakeem Grant, who is arguably the best kick and punt returner in the league. However, the Lions’ kick coverage units were superb on Sunday, and although they did give up a 19-yard punt return, that was the result of Sam Martin outkicking the coverage (61 yards through the air!!!). It’s been a while since Matt Prater has had to make a clutch field goal, but his 50-yarder with two minutes left sealed the game. Miami would go on to miss a 46-yarder Ty Johnson Jersey 2019 , so don’t take Prater for granted, yall. Coaching: A-It’s always good sign of coaching when the team comes out of the bye looking better than ever. What was most impressive about this win was that their previous weaknesses almost looked like strengths on Sunday. Their run defense was very good against a solid set of backs. They somehow got the tight ends involved in the offense, and their red zone efficiency looked better because of it. And the aforementioned coverage issues were completely gone against the Dolphins. AND THEY GAVE KERRYON JOHNSON THE FOOTBALL. His 19 carries against the Dolphins were a career high and feels exactly like the right amount of the rookie running back, especially on a day so hot and humid as that sunny Miami afternoon.I had a couple in-game decisions that I wasn’t a huge fan of, like passing on third-and-2 and declining a holding penalty that would’ve created second-and-17 instead of third-and-7, but these were minor flaws in an otherwise impressive week of preparation and gameday performance.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 20.06.2019 - 03:46:03

Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans got their third straight win on Sunday.But it came with a price as the already-banged up quarterback took 19 more hits in the 20-13 victory over the Buffalo Bills.Watson was sacked seven times and took 12 other hits from the Bills. The second-year player Senio Kelemete Jersey , questionable this week with a chest injury, was slow to get up several times and didn't seem to be moving as well as he normally does.Houston coach Bill O'Brien was asked about the performance of the offensive line and what the group can do to improve."I don't know, I really don't," he said. "I think we've got to go back and figure it out ... it starts with me. So, we just have to keep grinding to figure it out, figure out how to get better."Watson brushed off questions about his health, saying he didn't "want to make any excuses Black Tytus Howard Jersey ," but his teammates acknowledged the injury and said it made them want to do more to help him."When you've got a guy that sacrifices everything when he's hurt, everybody around him better do the same thing, especially if it's your quarterback," defensive end Jadeveon Clowney said. "I think everybody put that on their shoulders this week and just tried to give it all up for him."Watson was 15 of 25 for 177 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions. He also lost a fumble. He's been sacked 25 times this season and taken 66 other hits behind a line that was supposed to be improved this year.O'Brien was certainly happy with the win, but knows his team must improve on offense if it hopes to compete with Jacksonville next week."We're not going to be able to be where we want to be unless we figure this thing out on offense," he said. "And figure out what we have to be to be able to run the ball, throw the ball consistently."Some things to know about Houston's win over Buffalo.ALLEN'S HEALTHBuffalo rookie quarterback Josh Allen's status for next week is uncertain after he left Sunday's game with an elbow injury. Coach Sean McDermott said after the loss that the Bills were still evaluating Allen's injury and he didn't have any more details on it. Allen did not speak to the media.Allen was injured when Houston's Whitney Mercilus hit his right elbow with his helmet after Allen's pass.Allen threw for 84 yards and ran for 20 before being replaced by Nathan Peterman. Peterman threw for 61 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions White Tytus Howard Jersey , including one that was returned 28 yards by Johnathan Joseph for a touchdown that put the Texans on top with 1:23 remaining.Kareem Jackson intercepted him after that to seal Houston's win.HAIRY TACKLEHouston's Jadeveon Clowney dragged running back Chris Ivory down by one of his long dreadlocks for a 3-yard loss early in the fourth quarter. The cringe-worthy play made Ivory's head snap back as Clowney clutched his hair for the tackle."I was supposed to set that edge, but I took it inside," Clowney said. "And if I go inside coach said: 'You better make that tackle.' So, I was trying to do whatever it takes to make that tackle. I tried to reach out and grab for his jersey and I pulled him by the hair."Clowney said Ivory approached him after the play to ask him about it."He said: 'Come on man, why did you pull my hair?' and I said: 'Come on man, why you trying to run from me,'" Clowney said.Clowney Youth Tytus Howard Jersey , who also has long dreadlocks, knows that being tackled like that had to hurt badly."I've been pulled by my hair a few times," he said. "They made it part of the uniform and if I can reach for him again I would."THE "OLD GUYSJoseph is 34 and Jackson is 30, leading the young players on Houston's defense to joke that the "old men" were the stars of Sunday's game."I'm cool with that," Jackson said. "They can call us old all they want as long as we're going out there and flying around."The two players are ranked first and second in career interceptions in franchise history.Joseph took the lead with his 15th interception with the Texans on his touchdown return on Sunday, but Jackson regained the franchise lead when he grabbed his 16th one less than a minute after that.__ The Texans gave up three points after fumbling a punt at their own 10. They got a touchdown off a Jaguars fumbled punt.Jacksonville is the only team in the NFL with a turnover in every game.Dede Westbrook muffed a punt at the Houston 49 that Texans linebacker Zach Cunningham recovered. Four plays and 51 yards later, the Texans were in the end zone.Deshaun Watson Tytus Howard Jersey 2019 , who was kept out of the end zone on three runs from the Jacksonville 5 earlier, ran it in from the 5-yard line on second down. It has the Texans holding onto a 10-3 lead.The Jaguars have 12 plays, 19 yards and no first downs. They are 0-for-4 on third down.Blake Bortles is 3-for-5 for 10 yards. He also has two rushes for 7 yards, which leads the Jaguars in rushing thus far.Watson is 7-of-8 for 54 yards and has run for 32 yards and a touchdown on six carries. Lamar Miller has two carries for 13 yards.Watson, though, has taken two sacks today to go with the 56 he had taken in the first 15 games. He is only the 10th player since 1960 to take 58 sacks or more in a season.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 25.06.2019 - 01:21:43

If you have a players on the Bengals or Chiefs they likely will have fantasy value this week. This is a dream matchup for fantasy owners as neither defense is great at slowing down opposing offenses Renell Wren Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , and both sides have countless weapons. Still both sides have plenty of mouths to feed, which will have an impact on their projections. This a Sunday Night Matchup, so if you plan on starting any of these players (besides the quarterbacks), it’s crucial that you place them in your flex spot. If for whatever reason the player is unable to go during the late games, you have more options at replacing them with either a running back or wide receiver instead of just whatever position they are. It seems like a common sense strategy after it is explained, but you wouldn’t believe how often people don’t follow through with this. Remember it is always better to be safe than sorry with how you set your lineup.Must startsA.J. Green (Bengals WR): Last week Green saw Tyler Boyd end up with two touchdown catches while he struggled early with a few drops. He still ended up with a respectable seven catches for 85 yards, but it has been two weeks straight without a score after scoring five in the first four game. Even if he doesn’t change that this week he should end up with around 100 yards as the Chiefs have struggled to stop receivers all year long.Travis Kelce (Chiefs TE): If you have Kelce then you are already living the rich life. You could make the argument that Kelce is one of the most valuable players in fantasy this season considering the difference in his production compared to the rest of his position. Also Cincinnati doesn’t cover tight ends.Kareem Hunt (Chiefs RB): The Bengals will be without Nick Vigil at linebacker who was enjoying a productive season, especially against the run. It really comes down to the Chiefs find so many different ways to get hunt the ball that it is almost impossible to contain him. He will end up with a touchdown one way or another.Joe Mixon (Bengals RB): The Bengals will likely have to ride Mixon a little harder this week considering they may try and limit the amount of times Patrick Mahomes and company gets to touch the ball. The Chiefs aren’t horrendous against the run, but they are soft enough that Mixon should be able to enjoy a fairly productive night.Patrick Mahomes (Chiefs QB): It is rare I include quarterbacks in a must start, but considering the Bengals are banged up in the secondary Trayveon Williams Jersey 2019 , Mahomes should be able to have a field day with all of his weapons.Favorable matchupsTyler Boyd (Bengals WR): Boyd is quickly becoming a must start player. He has Andy Dalton’s absolute trust, and he is getting the volume of a top receiver for a team. Still, having Green on the opposite side will always limit your ceiling. He should be in your lineup in every PPR league, though.Tyreek Hill (Chiefs WR): Hill has incredible upside. He is coming off a three touchdown game against the Patriots, but considering how many weapons the Chiefs have it is hard to say they all are must starts. Hill could easily be in line for a monster game, but his floor isn’t as high as his other must start counter parts. Still, he can literally score at any point in the game.Andy Dalton (Bengals QB): Dalton has another favorable matchup in a game where he could be forced to play catch up. He had two touchdowns last week, and could easily get to three this week. Getting John Ross back in the lineup also helps his possible big play ability even more. Good but not greatOther Chiefs wide receivers: Sammy Watkins and Chris Conley have fantasy value this week, but they are boom or bust candidates. Watkins has the better outlook of the two though as he has had a 100 yard receiving game and three games with five or more catches. However, Conley has two touchdowns to Watkins one. C.J. Uzomah (Bengals TE): Uzomah had a pretty solid week against the Steelers. He had six catches for 54 yards. Dalton often looked for him on third downs Trayveon Williams Jersey Mens , and he was able to make some tough contested catches against smaller defenders. Uzomah’s volume given the state of the tight end position is worth a start if you are scouring the waiver wire for an option.Just sit themBoth defenses: Neither the Chiefs or Bengals defense has any real prospects of being fantasy worthy. Both of these offenses are good enough to put up some serious points, and neither are prone to give up the ball on a regular basis. John Ross (Bengals WR): He is making his return from a groin injury, but don’t get cute by playing Ross this week. He doesn’t see enough targets to be worthy of playing. He shouldn’t really be owned in any league. He is entirely dependent on catching a deep pass for a touchdown. Frank Pollack’s replacement is now official."The Bengals have hired their second offensive line coach in two years, and he’s Zac Taylor’s long-time associate Jim Turner. Texas A&M head coach Jimbo Fisher confirmed the news on Wednesday that Turner was joining the Bengals. Turner and Taylor have followed each other since Taylor entered the coaching scene in 2008 as a graduate assistant at Texas A&M. Turner was Texas A&M’s offensive line coach from 2008-2011, then left with Taylor and Mike Sherman for the Miami Dolphins in 2012. Turner only last through the 2013 season in Miami because of the first red flag associated to his name.Due to his involvement in the Johnathan Martin-Richie Incognito fiasco, Turner was fired by the Dolphins in the 2014 offseason. Due to this badge of infamy, Turner couldn’t find work up until the 2016 when the University of Cincinnati attempted to hire him in 2016, when Taylor was hired to be the offensive coordinator. Turner backed out of the hiring to return to Texas A&M.Before the 2016 season began, Turner was suspended by Texas A&M for inputting inappropriate and sexual jokes in a football clinic for women. He stayed on with the school and has been there ever since.Not only does Turner bring extensive baggage with him to Cincinnati, his r茅sum茅 on the football side of things is not impressive at all. When he was with the Dolphins Youth Trayveon Williams Jersey , quarterback Ryan Tannehill was always under pressure and that unit never played cohesively.At the college level, Turner was at Texas A&M when players such as Luke Joeckel, Jake Matthews and Cedric Ogbuehi would eventually become first-round picks. It’s safe to say in 2019, only one of those players ended up being worth where they were selected. In Taylor’s introductory press conference with the Bengals, here’s what he had to say about filling out the rest of his coaching staff:You have to admit, Turner fits all the criteria Taylor described here, only for completely negative reasons. Nevertheless, the Bengals’ ongoing struggle to put together a competent offensive line will now be lead by a former colleague of Taylor reunited, with Ben Martin joining them as the assistant coach to Turner.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 25.06.2019 - 02:02:14

The Debrief: Concern for Dre but optimism for A.J. Green 1) Cornerback
Dre Kirkpatrick may miss Sunday’s game against Atlanta. According to
the team’s injury report
Cheap
Jonah Williams Jersey
, Kirkpatrick missed Thursday’s practice
with a back/groin. He was limited on Wednesday with a groin, so the
“back” inclusion is new. The Cincinnati Enquirer writes that he’ll be
out — they reference historical instances when players didn’t practice
on Thursday, not any official pronouncement. 2) A.J. Green appears to
be playing Sunday. On the other hand, Green, who was limited on
Wednesday with a pelvis injury, was a full participant Thursday.
Obviously, this increases the likelihood that he’ll play on Sunday — a
welcome update. 3) Joe Mixon is getting closer. Running back Joe Mixon
told reporters that his knee feels great and that he could play Sunday
if medically cleared. Don’t expect it. Mixon spent practice on the
rehab field Thursday
Jonah
Williams Jersey Womens
, same as Wednesday. Running back Giovani
Bernard figures to start and Thomas Rawls, signed last week, could
make his debut as the team’s primary backup (though I’d like to see
more out of Mark Walton, but I’m not a coach). 4) Center Billy Price
shooting for Steelers week. Alternatively, center Billy Price is
shooting for a Week 6 return — we’re not sure if that being Steelers
week factored into his target date, but we’ll pretend it did, so
“whodey!” He’ll reportedly be re-evaluated on Tuesday. Bengals Week 4
Practice/Injury
ReportPOSBENGALSINJURYWEDTHURFRISTATUSPOSBENGALSINJURYWEDTHURFRISTATUSTo
have with your chamomile tea (for your reading pleasure): Matt Minich
looks back on Christian McCaffrey’s explosive plays and then reviews
how the Bengals offense can “exploit the Falcons’ depleted offense.”
John Sheeran offers five Bengals to watch against the Atlanta Falcons
this weekend. More “Beating a Dead Mullet”
Jonah
Williams Cincinnati Bengals Jersey
, this time from ESPN’s
Katherine Terrell who explores Tyler Eifert’s rejuvenation. The
Mothership and Geoff Hobson talks Adolphus Washington with the dusting
of an older Joey Bosa quote: “He has all the talent in the world, no
3-technique can pass rush like he can in college football.”The
Enquirer examines Cincinnati’s poor defensive production on third
downs, writing that Cincinnati has “allowed a 52 percent conversion
rate through three games, the worst in the NFL and worst through the
first three games in the Marvin Lewis Era.” Yea, we know. Not
good.Laurel Pfahler with the Dayton Daily News talks about all of the
Georgia connections this weekend — the game will played in Atlanta,
Georgia. One last thing: Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green worked out
on the field before last Sunday’s game against the Ravens before being
ruled out with a toe injury for the second week in a row.That
suggested Green is close to being ready to play and Josina Anderson of
ESPN reported that he has a “good chance” of being in the lineup
against the Browns this Sunday. Bengals coach Marvin Lewis didn’t say
anything definitive on Wednesday, but did signal things are moving in
the right direction.“He’s ready to get back to work
Jonah
Williams Jersey 2019
,” Lewis said, via Paul Dehner of the . “If
he feels good enough to go and we judge him good enough by our eyes,
he’ll be good to go.”While Green may be ready to work, he won’t be
practicing on Wednesday. Lewis said that the team expects him to
practice later in the week, however, and Friday will bring an injury
designation for Sunday’s game.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 25.06.2019 - 02:41:44

The disdain and dysfunctional between Aaron Rodgers and Mike McCarthy was no state secret. We won’t know if these issues uncovered intractable problems until we see Rodgers with a new coach."Aaron Rodgers thought he knew better than a coach that players Muhammad Wilkerson Jersey , coaches, and personnel people inside and outside of the Green Bay Packers organization believed had lost his touch. Where’s the controversy? Why is anyone sure this will be a problem for Matt LaFleur? In Tyler Dunne’s opus for Bleacher Report on the divide between Mike McCarthy and his star quarterback, nearly every source provided damning criticisms of McCarthy. Whether it was not showing up to a meeting to get a massage in his office, failing to push the offense forward, or not calling plays effectively, it’s hard to find defenders of the former head coach, even amidst criticism of the quarterback who reportedly grew to resent and despise him. Reports of playcalling questions from the players go back to the early 2010’s, but the issues of complacency reared their heads more recently. McCarthy, in an interview with ESPN, went out of his way to defend himself from those allegations, but the front office put it on the record they contributed to his firing. Players in the organization, including leaders like David Bakhtiari, openly criticized the lack of accountability within the franchise. So if Rodgers, a Hall of Fame quarterback emboldened to change plays at the line of scrimmage, is doing what he was given the freedom to do, who really cares? He changed plays because he thought McCarthy called bad plays. In a vacuum Marcedes Lewis Jersey , that’s not a huge deal. Simply being ‘Not Mike McCarthy’ could be enough to reinvigorate Rodgers. He took hard coaching from Jeff Tedford at Cal, desperately asked to be coached a few years ago, and seemed genuinely delighted to have Joe Philbin at the helm at the end of the season. This all might be as simple as Rodgers didn’t respect McCarthy. In retrospect, wanting to “be coached” may have been code for “I want to be coached by someone I respect.” It was an indictment of McCarthy above all else. Sports Illustrated previously reported a tension within the team that festered due to a push-pull between the two figureheads over who was running the show. Rodgers didn’t trust McCarthy to do it, while McCarthy felt he should be in charge. He’s the coach, after all. It turns out, the Packers decided McCarthy shouldn’t be in charge. Rodgers was right. The question once again becomes: where is the issue with Rodgers? A quarterback is under no obligation to fix a fissure with his head coach, one he doesn’t respect and on whom the team actively quit multiple times in the last two years. You can’t blame Rodgers for what happened in 2017. The players quickly realized Brett Hundley was a zero and they didn’t believe the head coach could put him a position to succeed, nor had he properly coached the backup to be ready for this opportunity. None of this is to say Rodgers is blameless. It’s possible he never gave McCarthy a chance, that the slight from not picking him No. 1 overall when he was with the 49ers was a wound that couldn’t be healed. But early in his career, it didn’t manifest on the field. Rodgers made quick decisions, flinging the ball around the yard with alacrity in a way we’ve never seen. Rodgers and the offense soared with tremendous supporting talent. Beyond the criticisms from known Rodgers cynics Jermichael Finley and Greg Jennings, what are the substantive criticisms of the quarterback? That he’s arrogant? Has anyone met Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger or Philip Rivers? Finley recently complained that Rodgers didn’t like him because he didn’t practice hard or run the right routes. How devastating. Jennings was upset Rodgers suggested another team should sign him in the offseason. How many other receivers have opposite visions of Rodgers? Maybe we should ask his best friend Jordy Nelson, or Randall Cobb, who made Rodgers a groomsman at his wedding. Or James Jones, who is still close enough with Rodgers he broke the quarterback’s massive new mega-deal story. Davante Adams and Geronimo Allison have the trust of their quarterback. So do Jimmy Graham and Aaron Jones. If the problem was McCarthy for Rodgers Lance Kendricks Jersey , LaFleur should be able to turn this around. Rodgers has critics inside and outside the locker room. Not everyone approves of his icy demeanor, his high standards, or his prickly way of handing certainly situations. He’s certainly not blameless in this mess. It’s interesting, however, the best leaders this team has had over the last decade, to a man, effusively praise Rodgers. Charles Woodson, A.J. Hawk, Julius Peppers, and others loved the way Rodgers held everyone accountable, insisting they had to get to his level.Icing out rookie receivers? Work harder. Davante Adams managed to avoid the ire of his quarterback despite struggles early in his career because he busted his ass. Rodgers called out the 2018 rookie class in training camp for not practicing up to NFL standards. It takes time to develop a rapport and chemistry with Rodgers because he has to know you give a shit like he does. Adams did. Guys like Woodson, Hawk, Nelson and Cobb, they did too. If your quarterback has high standards, that ought to trickle down to the rest of the team. Rodgers does have to understand how impactful his words are. He has a clean slate to empower this new coach so his team buys in as well. Rodgers’ teammates didn’t trust Mike McCarthy. He didn’t either. Those are certainly related. It’s hard to fault him for believing he was smarter than his coach. He almost certainly is. And most agree his coach failed to do the things necessary to sustain a winning culture. That’s what ultimately cost him his job. Getting him on the same page with these young receivers will be important, although less so if the Packers use a high pick on a tight end and/or a receiver. If Rodgers is so stubborn none of these receivers can ever work out of the doghouse Davon House Jersey , that’s certainly an issue. That’s what the new head coach is for. Mark Murphy and Brian Gutekunst have to believe they hired a guy who is going to intellectually stimulate Rodgers. Someone who was going to coach him. Was “don’t be a problem” — the comment that Murphy reportedly made to Rodgers when he told him that LaFleur would be the guy — meant as a way of saying “we need you to be on board for this to work”? Or was it an offer of legitimate concern that Rodgers would torpedo this coach’s chances as well? We’ll soon find out. If LaFleur was the right coach and Rodgers is a good soldier, we’ll have solid evidence the problem was truly rooted in a specific interpersonal dispute. If not, there will and should be more questions about Rodgers’ attitude and how deleterious his arrogance is to the on-field play of the Packers. We saw the offense improve under Joe Philbin for stretches, which may be a reason for optimism. Many observers noticed Rodgers appeared to be having significantly more fun playing in the second half of the season. Was it because he was healthier or simply happier with Philbin in charge instead of McCarthy? Either way, LaFleur will be tasked with extracting that same spirit from Rodgers, the one McCarthy had early in his tenure, at least on the field. We won’t know truly how big a problem this rift was until we see Rodgers healthy with a new head coach. The good news is we won’t have to wait much longer. The Packers officially open the 2019 season next week. Friday additions to the injury report can lead to Sunday deactivations, so we’ll be watching to see what happens with Dolphins linebacker Kiko Alonso over the next couple of days.Alonso was added to the injury report on Friday as a non-participant in practice. An ankle injury was given as the reason why Alonso did not take part in the session and the Dolphins have listed him as questionable to play against the Packers on Sunday.Alonso has started every game and played every defensive snap for the Dolphins this season, so his absence would be a big one for Miami to work around. Alonso has 83 tackles, three sacks and three interceptions on the year.Tight end A.J. Derby (foot), wide receiver Jakeem Grant (Achilles), right tackle Ju’Wuan James (knee) and left tackle Laremy Tunsil (knee, ankle) are also listed as questionable for the Dolphins. Quarterback Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) and defensive end Charles Harris (calf) have been ruled out.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 25.06.2019 - 03:36:39

Protect the football and it should fix everything.That seems to be the viewpoint of Mike McCarthy Color Rush Rashan Gary Jersey , whose Green Bay Packers have a variety of issues that have led to a 2-2-1 start."The big part of that game is focusing on the things we can control," McCarthy said Monday, one day after his team lost at Detroit, 31-23, after digging itself a 24-0 hole. "We have to take care of the football."The Packers turned over the ball three times Sunday. Quarterback Aaron Rodgers lost a pair of fumbles and the ball glanced off cornerback Kevin King while he was blocking on a first-quarter punt.Green Bay didn't force any turnovers defensively, and through five games, the Packers are minus-2 in turnover differential, having lost it eight times (six fumbles, two interceptions) while taking away the ball six times (two fumbles, four interceptions).McCarthy said he believes turnovers contributed to his team losing the field position battle; he had the Packers at minus-300 in terms of hidden yardage.While he admitted that veteran kicker Mason Crosby's five misses 鈥?four field-goal attempts and one extra point 鈥?also factored into Sunday's loss, McCarthy said the Packers' struggles went deeper than the 13 points those misses left on the field."The common thread there is the turnovers, which obviously that rolls into the field position," McCarthy said Cheap Rashan Gary Jersey , pointing out that Green Bay outgained Detroit 521 yards to 264. "Obviously we missed some field goals and so forth. (But) the fact of the matter is, I was very pleased with how we moved the football."In three of their games this season, the Packers have trailed by double digits: 20-0 early in the third quarter against Chicago, 28-10 at halftime at Washington, and 24-0 at halftime Sunday.Rodgers took much of the blame publicly after the game, acknowledging, "I've got to play better in the first half.""It's frustrating. We've been kind of a one-half team: one good half and one not-so-good half," said Rodgers, who finished the game completing 32 of 52 passes for 442 yards with three touchdowns and no interceptions (108.0 passer rating). "I was a little off. I missed a couple I usually hit. We missed some opportunities there."(It was) definitely a disjointed game 鈥?not punting, putting up a lot of offense and not winning the game."The offense hasn't been the only side of the ball that's been disjointed.Against Washington, for example, Green Bay gave up 323 yards in the first half, and only 63 in the second. Against the Lions Rashan Gary Jersey Womens , the defense allowed 160 of 264 yards and 24 of their 31 points in the first half."We need to put a whole full game together," safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix said Monday. "Making more plays, finishing tackles, making this defense better. If we can critique ourselves and figure out what we can do better as individuals, I think we'll be better as a whole."As DBs, the one thing we want to do is catch interceptions, and capitalize on the opportunities we get. This is a long season. We've got to take advantage of our opportunities when we get them, and when they come, they come in bunches. We just have to make plays when the time comes."The Packers also have struggled with penalties, committing 12 for 112 against Detroit. For the season, Green Bay has committed 43 penalties for 413 yards; the Packers' opponents have been flagged only 30 times for 262 yards."Whether it's a slow start, fast finish, loose in the middle Rashan Gary Green Bay Packers Jersey , it's all irrelevant because if you don't take care of the football, there's going to be other negative statistics that come off of that," McCarthy said. "This is not a getting-close-enough type of sport. We get that. We didn't win the game."It's part of the challenge in the early season. We have to get a little more detailed. The penalties were another negative. But taking care of the football and the penalties was a huge part of our not reaching the goal we set out to accomplish." If former Green Bay Packers head coach Mike McCarthy does indeed choose to coach in 2019, he could end up going from the NFL’s smallest market to its largest. According to ESPN’s Rich Cimini, McCarthy will have an interview with the New York Jets, who fired Todd Bowles on Sunday following the conclusion of the 2018 season.The Jets went 4-12 this season, their third straight year of double-digit losses under Bowles after a 10-6 record in his first year in 2015. The Packers fired McCarthy after their week 13 loss to the Arizona Cardinals, installing Joe Philbin as interim head coach. The two teams played in week 16 after McCarthy was relieved of his duties, with the Packers winning 44-38 in overtime.Like the Cleveland Browns, an oft-rumored destination for McCarthy, the Jets drafted a young, talented quarterback early in 2018, selecting Sam Darnold third overall. Darnold had a fairly typical season for a rookie starting quarterback Rashan Gary Jersey 2019 , completing about 58% of his passes for 2,865 yards, 17 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. However, after being injured in a four-pick game at Miami in November, Darnold returned in week 14 and went 80-125 (64%) for 931 yards, six touchdowns and one interception in the final four games.McCarthy has reportedly turned down an opportunity to interview for the Arizona Cardinals’ head coaching job, which may have come with full roster control. However, according to Cimini, he would not be in charge of personnel in New York. Although McCarthy has reportedly received overtures from the Browns, who employ several of his former Packers colleagues in their front office, it is not yet known if he has agreed to interview for that franchise’s open position.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 27.06.2019 - 01:17:03

Green will do individual drills as he continues his recovery from his toe injury." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteCincy Junglea Cincinnati Bengals communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryBengalsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBAA.J. Green will participate in Bengals minicampNew Womens Tyler Boyd Jersey ,6commentsGreen will do individual drills as he continues his recovery from his toe injury. EDTShareTweetShareShareA.J. Green will participate in Bengals minicampAaron Doster-USA TODAY SportsThe Bengals wrap up OTAs this week with mandatory minicamp. Most, if not all of the roster will be there, including injured players who will be rehabbing and/or watching from the sideline. That includes A.J. Green, who will end up doing more work than expected.According to Geoff Hobson, Green is planning to do individual drills with the wide receivers and quarterbacks. It’s always great for receivers to get in offseason work with their quarterbacks Cordy Glenn Jersey White , as Green looks to work with Andy Dalton to learn Zac Taylor’s new system. Green also gave an update on his recovery from his season-ending toe injury in 2018.“I’ve run routes with Nick and I’ve caught some balls with the quarterbacks after a couple of practices,” Green said Monday. “I’ve been doing the same thing, it’s just good to get back on the field with everyone and get off the rehab field.”“Everybody says it should be back to normal and it feels good. No setbacks. Nothing. No soreness after I run. It just feels good.”While Green obviously won’t rush back just to take part in minicamp, it could benefit him in more ways than one. The most obvious is getting more acclimated to Zac Taylor’s new style of coaching. In addition, taking part in these practices http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-tyler-eifert-jersey , even if it’s just individual drills, will give the Bengals a better feel for where Green is out in his recovery from toe surgery. After all, the team is looking to sign him to a big contract extension this summer, so knowing how good he is right now can certainly help that move along more smoothly. Geen has previously said he plans to be fully healthy when Day 1 of training camp opens. A season that started with promise for the Cincinnati Bengals continued its spiral when quarterback Andy Dalton injured his right thumb in a 35-20 loss to the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.Dalton was hurt on his passing hand while trying to recover a shotgun snap that sailed over his head in the third quarter and didn’t return. After the injury, Baker Mayfield threw his fourth touchdown pass of the game to give the Browns a 35-7 lead.The Bengals started the season 4-1 Womens C.J. Uzomah Jersey , but are 1-5 since and have lost their past three games. Backup Jeff Driskel will start next Sunday against the Broncos if Dalton can’t play.“I know personally what I’ve known all along, and that’s that I can play at this level and give our team a chance to win,” Driskel said.Two other players were hurt for Cincinnati: backup right tackle Jake Fisher, who suffered a back injury, and cornerback Tony McRae Carl Lawson Jersey White , who gave two thumbs up as he was wheeled off the field after a third-quarter concussion.The Chargers‘ high-powered offense suffered a possible setback when running back Melvin Gordon left with a knee injury in the third quarter of Los Angeles‘ blowout victory over Arizona. Gordon came into the game sixth in the league in rushing. Cardinals linebacker Josh Bynes suffered a thumb injury during the second quarter.For the Carolina Panthers, a quadriceps injury to cornerback David Jackson on the first play from scrimmage ended up playing a role in the Seattle Seahawks’ comeback win. Jackson did not return, and Russell Wilson exploited the Panthers’ secondary on a game-tying touchdown pass late in the fourth quarter.Carolina punt returner Damiere Byrd left with an arm injury in the first half and did not return. For Seattle, fullback Tre Madden left in the second half with a shoulder injury.The Ravens lost safety Tony Jefferson to an ankle injury in their victory over the Raiders. Oakland defensive tackle Maurice Hurst left in the third quarter with an undisclosed injury, and defensive end Jacquies Smith left in the first half after hurting an Achilles.New York Giants tight end Evan Engram injured his hamstring in warmups and didn’t play against the Eagles Womens Ryan Glasgow Jersey , and wide receiver Quadree Henderson left the loss to Philadelphia with a shoulder injury.Buccaneers offensive tackle Demar Dotson left in the first half against the San Francisco 49ers with knee and hamstring injuries and did not return. Tampa Bay also lost cornerback Carlton Davis II to a knee injury in the third quarter. For San Francisco, safety Jimmie Ward suffered a broken forearm in the first quarter and safety D.J. Reed departed in the second half with a heel injury.Cornerback Lafayette Pitts sustained a head injury while covering a punt in the first quarter for the Buffalo Bills in their win over the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags lost left guard Andrew Norwell when he hurt an ankle in the fourth quarter.Broncos cornerback Tramaine Brock hurt his ribs tackling Pittsburgh’s JuJu Smith-Schuster in the third quarter of Denver’s victory. In the fourth quarter, tight end Jeff Heuerman left with a back injury and linebacker Shaq Barrett departed with a hip injury.The Miami Dolphins lost receiver Danny Amendola to a right knee injury and center Travis Swanson to an ankle injury in the first quarter of their loss to the Colts. Indianapolis running back Marlon Mack entered the concussion protocol in the fourth quarter.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 27.06.2019 - 02:10:10

The Bengals have a preferred replacement for Marvin Lewis at head coach Womens Preston Brown Jersey , and it’s Rams’ quarterbacks coach Zac Taylor.Upon firing Lewis two Mondays ago, Taylor was the first external candidate the Bengals requested to interview. The interview took place last Friday in Los Angeles and was the fifth interview the team conducted in their search. At just 35 years of age, Taylor was the youngest candidate the Bengals interviewed. 2018 was Taylor’s 11th season in the coaching ranks, after starting as a graduate assistant with Texas A&M in 2008. Taylor stayed there up until he become the Dolphins’ assistant quarterbacks coach in 2012 when the team drafted Ryan Tannehill. He was then promoted to quarterbacks coach in 2013. In 2015, Taylor took over play-calling duties for the Dolphins in their final five games when they fired offensive coordinator Bill Lazor.Taylor returned to the college stage to be the University of Cincinnati’s offensive coordinator. After a relatively unsuccessful season there, he was hired by new Rams’ coach Sean McVay to be their wide receivers coach in 2017. His role then changed to quarterbacks coach in 2018 after Matt Lafleur left the position to become the Titans’ offensive coordinator. In short Womens Trey Hopkins Jersey , the Bengals are planning to replace a known commodity in Marvin Lewis with a relatively inexperienced offensive-minded coach who spent the last two seasons working with one of the league’s brightest minds. Taylor is about as different as Bengals’ fans could’ve asked for to begin the post-Lewis era, but there’s still a risk that he doesn’t live up to the potential he has as a young leader. Many fans wanted Chiefs’ offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy to be offered the job, but Taylor must’ve nailed the interview, which fits the initial reports. Also, Taylor can’t be officially announced as the team’s head coach until the Rams’ season is over. Considering what happened last year with the Colts and Josh McDaniels, we can’t rule out the possibility that Taylor could opt to return to Los Angeles like McDaniels returned to New England. But for the sake of our sanity Joe Mixon Jersey White , let’s assume that won’t happen.Are the Bengals making the right choice in hiring Taylor? The Bengals drafting Jonah WIlliams didn’t throw Cordy Glenn off, but now he isn’t sure where he will be lining up along the line."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBACordy Glenn isn’t sure where he will end up along the offensive lineNew,46commentsThe Bengals drafting Jonah WIlliams didn’t throw Cordy Glenn off, but now he isn’t sure where he will be lining up along the line.EDTShareTweetShareShareCordy Glenn isn’t sure where he will end up along the offensive lineMark Konezny-USA TODAY SportsThe Bengals’ selection of offensive lineman Jonah Williams could have huge ripple effects along the rest of the offensive line. Before the draft, Cincinnati seemed to have their five starting linemen in place. Cordy Glenn at left tackle, Clint Boling at left guard Womens Darqueze Dennard Jersey , Billy Price in the center and free agent guard John Miller on Price’s right. It also seemed like Bobby Hart would be slated at the right tackle with his three-year contract in place.When the Bengals draft Williams it seemed pretty simple to just put him at right tackle to replace Hart, which still could be the case. However, the Bengals have been pretty clear they feel Williams is a left tackle; whether they mean this year or in the future is unclear.Obviously, the player that could have an impact on the most in Glenn. He doesn’t even seem confident that his spot at left tackle is safe, and thinks a move is very possible.“Nobody knows. I’m pretty sure they have a plan in place,” Glenn told Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com Womens Cordy Glenn Jersey , “They’re probably going to move a couple of guys around and see a couple of different lineups and see what they really have and what the unit to put on the field is.“Some guys can play in a phone booth and some can’t. I can play in a phone booth and I can play on an island,” Glenn said. “[Last time I played inside was] almost 10 years ago. I don’t know (if it’s like riding a bike). It will be interesting though for sure.”Inserting Williams at left tackle sparks plenty of questions. Does Glenn move to guard or right tackle? Is Boling’s spot at left guard in danger as well? The possibilities become pretty endless. We could be looking at a very similar line as last year’s, but it could be a matter of familiar faces in different places.It is hard to make any predictions at this point, but we should see far more experimentation during training camp and OTAs with where guys are lining up. It could very well go into the preseason. The issue with that of course surrounds the potential cohesion of the unit.You could argue that it will be hard to have a group establish chemistry if they’re still being moved around in the preseason. Last season when the Bengals had roughly the same starting offensive line from the beginning of the preseason (injuries were the only time someone lost their starting job) and easily make the point it is better to find the best five rather than build chemistry with the wrong five.I think everyone can agree, though, that the Bengals need to focus on starting the best players at every position along the offensive line regardless of contract or reputation. It is a fresh start for everyone to compete and get a product on the field that is acceptable. So far http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-malik-jefferson-jersey , the new coaching staff has all possibilities open in front of them. We can only hope they put a good offensive line together.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 27.06.2019 - 02:59:43

Sunday open thread: How many rushing yards will Kerryon Johnson have vs. Cowboys? Kerryon Johnson did all Detroit Lions a favor by ending the horrible 100-yard drought last week against the Patriots. But the Lions didn’t trade up in the second round of the 2018 NFL Draft so that Johnson could do that once. They’re hoping he’s got plenty of those kind of performances up his sleeve for years to come.At this point in the season T.J. Jones Jersey White , it’s hard to tell how real the Lions’ running game is. Johnson undoubtedly looks good, but the offensive line has been inconsistent through three games. Additionally, the Patriots have one of the worst run defenses in the league in 2018 Womens Darius Slay Jersey , so it’s important to view Johnson’s performance through that lens. So what happens this week? How will Johnson’s encore look against the Dallas Cowboys? Today’s Question of the Day is:How many rushing yards will Kerryon Johnson have vs. Cowboys?My answer: The Cowboys have allowed just one 100-yard rusher this season, but it took Seahawks running back Chris Carson 32 carries to get there (3.2 YPC). Saquon Barkley only managed 28 while Christian McCaffrey had 50 with Cam Newton adding 58 of his own. Throw it all together and you have a pretty solid Cowboys run defense. That being said, I’m really starting to believe the Lions have something going on the ground Womens Tavon Wilson Jersey , and as long as the game remains under control, they’re going to try and be as balanced as possible on offense.So I think Johnson will reach 85 yards on around 20 carries. He won’t quite go back-to-back in 100-yard performances, but he will keep the Lions’ rushing attack respectable.Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage While things remain awfully quiet for the Detroit Lions and their search for the next offensive coordinator Tavon Wilson Jersey White , the rest of the league is starting to fill out the eight head coaching vacancies. The New York Jets are the latest team to make their decision, and it’s one that may directly affect the Lions. According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Jets are hiring former Dolphins head coach Adam Gase. Gase was rumored to be one of the Lions’ top choices among the available candidates. But it was clear from the beginning that Gase would be a hot name among several of the head coach openings across the league. Gase interviewed with several teams Kerry Hyder Jersey , and it appeared he did enough to swoon the Jets. As for the Lions, there haven’t been any solid rumors as to who the team is pursuing or if they’ve interviewed any candidates yet. The only thing we know is that it appears offensive line coach Jeff Davidson is helping out with the search.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 27.06.2019 - 03:59:25

Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson took more sacks than any other quarterback in the NFL in 2018 Trevor Daniel Jersey , but his health is not a concern this offseason.That wasn’t the case at this time last year. Watson tore his ACL during his rookie season and spent the offseason working his way back to full strength in time for the regular season.With no such worries this year, General Manager Brian Gaine said on Thursday that the team is excited about what the extra time with his receivers will mean for Watson.“There’s a ton of upside with Deshaun Watson, great kid,great skill set Womens Aaron Colvin Jersey ,” Gaine said, via the . “We’re optimistic that the ceiling is really high with him. We’re excited about his offseason and now he’s going to have a full offseason with [DeAndre] Hopkins, [Will] Fuller, [Keke] Coutee Womens Martinas Rankin Jersey , the full skill set of the offense. The timing of that, the coordination of that, the silent communication of that, I think that will pay great dividends for us.”Better protection for Watson would probably pay some dividends as well. Finding a way to get that figures to be a priority for Gaine while Watson and the wideouts are working things out among themselves. Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson passed on the friendly skies in favor of the open road when it came time to travel to Jacksonville for Sunday’s game against the Jaguars.Watson rode a bus with two members of the team’s training staff because of concerns about how the cabin pressure on an airplane might affect his chest injury.Due to concerns about how cabin pressure might affect his lungs as he continues to recover from a chest injury that includes his ribs http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-jon-weeks-jersey , sternum and lungs, Watson traveled separately from his teammates. He was accompanied by strength and conditioning coach Luke Richesson and assistant trainer Uriah Myrie and said after Sunday’s win that he watched film as they made their way to Florida.“It was smooth,” Watson said, via the Houston Chronicle. “We just kind of hung out. I was cool with it. Whatever it took for me to be here with my teammates and do what I do.”Watson was聽12-of-24 passes for 139 yards and a touchdown in the 20-7 win. He was sacked once and hit five times Womens Jordan Akins Jersey , both of which were lower than the averages for the first six weeks of the season. That left Watson feeling “a lot better” when all was said and done in Jacksonville.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 29.06.2019 - 01:21:03

Whether it’s in their trying out of some undrafted players Trey Hopkins Jersey , or their Super Bowl odds continuing to mount against them, not many people are picking the Bengals to do well in 2019." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteCincy Junglea Cincinnati Bengals communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryBengalsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBAFiled under:Bengals NewsBengals news (5/18): UnderdogsNew,5commentsWhether it’s in their trying out of some undrafted players, or their Super Bowl odds continuing to mount against them, not many people are picking the Bengals to do well in 2019.EDTShareTweetShareShareBengals news (5/18): UnderdogsPhoto by Joe Robbins/Getty ImagesCincy Jungle’s Orange and Black Insider Bengals podcastBengals newsUndrafted, but Undeterred as Tryout Players Work to Make the TeamSterling Sheffield Cordy Glenn Jersey , Ventell Bryant and Noah Dawkins were invited to the Bengals rookie minicamp for a tryout and signed with the team after one day. Here is the story of their journeys to Cincinnati.Which undrafted free agents have the best shot to make the Bengals? – The AthleticUndrafted free agents have a chance to show the Bengals coaching staff what they can do at rookie minicamp.The Case For the Bengals to Surprise People in 2019Expectations are low for the Bengals this year. They are ranked 30th in the most recent nfl.com power rankings. Still , there is reason for optimism.Bengals omitted from Pro Football Focus’ top 25 players under 25The Bengals didn’t make an appearance on the list.BX: Why the Cincinnati Bengals Vegas odds to win the Super Bowl keep moving upA $20 bet on the Cincinnati Bengals to win the Super Bowl would win $2,500 should the team break through this season and win the first league championship in franchise history. New Bengals running backs ‘excited to be in the same room’ as Joe MixonTrayveon Williams and Rodney Anderson both arrived for Bengals rookie minicamp last week looking forward to connecting with -- and learning from -- third-year running back Joe Mixon.Week In Review: The Next PhaseIn the latest Week In Review, the Bengals turn the page to the next phase of the offseason as organized team activities take place.Cincinnati Bengals sign Jonah Williams, Drew SampleTeam has signed eight of its 10 draft picksOther newsRumors fly of the Jets pursuing Peyton Manning – ProFootballTalkJets CEO and chairman Christopher Johnson wants a “great strategic thinker” to run the football operation. He needs someone who can work with coach Adam Gase. Los Angeles Chargers, Rams head NFL’s most complete teams - NFL.comWith the 2019 NFL Draft and most of free agency behind us Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey , we basically know what each NFL roster will look like in the fall. Which teams are the most complete? Adam Schein provides his ranking.PFW’s Round 1 pick tracker — has your team locked up its top NFL Draft selection yet? | Pro Football WeeklyIt’s never been less complicated to sign rookies. Still there will be contentiousness. 2019 NFL predictions: A way-too-early look at who’ll be division winners and playoff teams - CBSSports.comThe Vikings capture the NFC North, the Browns are division champs, and here’s what else will shake out in 20192020 NFL draft rankings - Kiper’s top prospects at every positionMel goes position by position on the best prospects in next year’s draft class.Bengals show support for Tyler Eifert following season-ending injury The Bengals scored a big win over the Falcons, but they also suffered a painful loss in the form of Tyler Eifert.After catching a touchdown earlier in the game, Eifert suffered a broken ankle in the second half that will end his season after just four games. It was heartbreaking situation to watch unfold, as Eifert had worked tirelessly to get back on the field after ankle and back injuries cost him much of the past two years.After the game http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-c.j.-uzomah-jersey , several Bengals voiced their support for their fallen comrade. “Obviously, you hate to see it for him, especially with a guy who’s gone through so much,” said Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton. “To have something freak happen like that, it’s tough. You have to keep playing and that’s what I said in the huddle. I was basically just like obviously it sucks for him, but we can’t let that get to us. We’ve got to keep going. I think our guys played really well today.”Running back Giovani Bernard knows all too well what it’s like to go through the long and painful rehab process from a major injury. Twice Womens Kevin Huber Jersey , Bernard has suffered a torn ACL between his college and NFL career.“It’s tough. We play this sport and there are just some people who don’t deserve something like that to happen and he’s gone through a lot,” said Bernard. “He is one of those guys who is always there for everybody, and it is one of those situations when you wish you could do something. But there is really not much as a teammate or a friend I can do for him right now except just be there for him.”Head coach Marvin Lewis hated to see the injury, but he knows this is a next-man-up league. “These guys understand that a guy gets hurt we have to go back out there and focus,” said Lewis. “It’s a shame that Tyler got hurt, we are all heartfelt for him but we have to move forward.”One player who stepped up in a big way with Eifert out was actually another Tyler.“We were still talking. Andy [Dalton] said Kevin Huber Jersey White , ‘C’mon guys we’ve got to win it for him. We’ve got to continue to march it and continue to keep fighting,’” said receiver Tyler Boyd. “It’s a whole bunch of leaders in our offensive group. We don’t wait for one guy to say it. We all know, we all stick among each other, and we get the job done.”Several current and former Bengals players sent their prayers and well wishes for Eifert on Twitter after the game:
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 29.06.2019 - 02:05:09

We’re still over three months away from the NFL Draft Danny Amendola Jersey , but on Monday afternoon, news dropped that could send shockwaves down the draft order. Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray has declared for the 2019 NFL Draft.The news comes after Murray was selected ninth overall in the Major League Baseball draft by the Oakland Athletics in 2018. Reports surfaced that the Heisman-winning quarterback was meeting with the Athletics, as the baseball team desperately tried to prevent him from entering the NFL draft. While declaring for the draft doesn’t guarantee that Murray will choose football over baseball, it does keep the option open for the former Sooner to play football come September.This doesn’t directly affect the Detroit Lions, but it could be good news come April. Despite what the radio noise reverberating outside of Detroit says, the Lions are not in the market for a quarterback in the first couple rounds of the draft. General manager Bob Quinn made that clear when he said that Matthew Stafford is the franchise’s quarterback. But Murray is generally thought of as one of the best quarterbacks in this year’s class, perhaps the best. Though there are questions about his height—he’s listed as 5-11—Murray could absolutely go in the top 10 of the NFL Draft, assuming Murray has stiffened his commitment to playing football by April. If that’s the case, it can benefit in the Lions in many ways. The more quarterbacks that go in the first seven picks, the better for Detroit. It increases the possibility that a player in a position of need falls to Detroit at eight. Additionally, Murray could push another quarterback further down in the draft, which may motivate someone to jump a team like the Broncos (10) or Bengals (11) Christian Jones Jersey White , who could very well be looking for a franchise quarterback with their first-round pick.Regardless of what happens between now and April, the NFL Draft just got a lot more interesting. ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) — Bob Quinn had a lot to answer for during a rare news conference.The Detroit general manager spoke for over 40 minutes Friday, recapping a disappointing season in which the Lions went 6-10. A year ago around this time, Detroit fired coach Jim Caldwell after back-to-back 9-7 campaigns. Quinn said then he felt the team was capable of more, but the Lions struggled from the start in 2018 under new coach Matt Patricia.“Disappointing season for us overall, on the whole. All of us kind of had high expectations going into this year,” Quinn said. “My position as the general manager here, I’m accountable, I’m responsible. I put this team together, and I feel like we have a good team. We didn’t win as much as we should have this year.”Quinn said in no uncertain terms that he has confidence in quarterback Matthew Stafford, whose future with Detroit has been the subject of some speculation after he threw for 3 Ricky Wagner Jersey White ,777 yards this season, his lowest total since 2010. Quinn said he feels the Lions can win a Super Bowl with him.“Matthew Stafford’s our quarterback. He will be our quarterback here,” Quinn said. “This guy’s a really talented player, and myself, the coaches need to put him in better situations.”Stafford turns 31 next month and just finished his 10th season with the Lions, who drafted him with the first overall pick in 2009. He threw four interceptions in an opening-game loss to the New York Jets that set the tone for the season.Quinn takes questions from reporters so infrequently that on Friday he still faced queries about issues that came up before the start of the season. In May, the Detroit News reported that Patricia and a friend were indicted 22 years earlier by a Texas grand jury on one count each of aggravated sexual assault. The accuser did not testify and the case was dismissed.Patricia maintained his innocence in a news conference after that report. Quinn was at that news conference but did not speak. On Friday, Quinn said he found out about the allegations not long before the report.“I first found out about it a couple days before the article came out,” Quinn said. “Matt had got wind that the article was going to come out and came and told me. So we had extensive conversations with myself, ownership (and team president Rod Wood) about everything.”Quinn said the issue had not come up during a standard background check during the hiring process, and he indicated such background checks are beyond his area of expertise.“I’m not paid to do extensive background checks. I’m here to select a head coach,” Quinn said. “I’m very comfortable with Matt Patricia as our head coach.”Patricia’s first year was a rocky one for the Lions on the field and off Tracy Walker Jersey White , and Detroit fans may not have much patience if things don’t improve quickly in 2019.“He’s very self-aware,” Quinn said. “He has a good understanding of his strengths, his limitations. He’s going to take this offseason, as we all do, to look back and say, hey, what can I change? Because obviously, we’ve got to do better.”Detroit is now in the market for a new offensive coordinator after deciding not to renew Jim Bob Cooter’s contract .“We need to do a better job of going into each week, looking at the opponent, and saying, how are we going to beat this team? They have a great run defense and a poor pass defense, maybe we throw it 45 times. And vice versa Ricky Jean Francois Jersey White ,” Quinn said. “We want someone that thinks that way. That thinks that, hey, I have an offense, but my offense is adaptable.”Detroit’s late-October trade that sent Golden Tate to Philadelphia didn’t help the offense. The Lions were 3-4 at the time and faced the possibility of losing Tate to free agency. They received a third-round draft pick for him.“It was just an offer that we really couldn’t refuse, for what the value was, and for what we had left of the player, which was eight games,” Quinn said. “We felt we had a balanced offense at that time.”The next big name to depart could be defensive end Ziggy Ansah, whom the Lions kept this season on the franchise tag but who played in only seven games because of injury problems.“Ziggy fought through some things this year,” Quinn said while remaining noncommittal about Ansah’s future. “Ziggy’s extremely, extremely tough. I’m proud of him being a Detroit Lion.”
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 29.06.2019 - 03:19:58

CDTShareTweetShareSharePackers draft reaction: Rashan Gary reignites debate over athletic gifts vs. proven abilityRick Osentoski-USA TODAY SportsThough far from the biggest surprise of Day Geronimo Allison Jersey White , the Green Bay Packers invested the No. 12 overall selection in Michigan pass rusher Rashan Gary. Gary’s selection will reignite some long-running debates in Wisconsin about the value of physical gifts versus that of established production and skills.Any conversation about Gary starts with his athletic traits. The Michigan pass rusher scored in the 94th percentile for overall athleticism, according to 3 Sigma Athlete. That figure looks even more impressive when considering Gary’s massive fame (6-foot-4, 277 pounds) and youth (he doesn’t turn 22 until December). Those physical tools should allow him to play in multiple roles at the NFL level.Of course, a player with such a tremendous athletic profile wouldn’t last until the No. 12 pick if not for some concerns, and Gary fell short of expectations during his collegiate career. In three seasons, Gary amassed just eight sacks and 23 tackles for loss. Pro Football Focus counted just 106 pressures for Gary during that time, a far cry from team leader and fellow 2019 draft prospect Chase Winovich. A number of factors contributed to Gary’s low production figures, some outside of his control. Still, a player so gifted should have manufactured more pressure.Green Bay will start Gary’s pro career at outside linebacker. While that makes some sense given Mike Pettine’s defense, Gary saw little action working in space during his time at Michigan. Accordingly, the team will need to exercise patience as he adjusts. At some point, the Packers could also feature Gary as an interior defender in certain sub packages, something they also plan to do with the recently signed Za’Darius Smith and Preston Smith.Because the Packers don’t need a rookie edge rusher to start immediately and Gary’s lack of refinement Montravius Adams Jersey , evaluating the selection presents challenges. He doesn’t look like the Day 1 impact player many expected general manager Brian Gutekunst to add with a rare top-15 draft pick. Moreover, Gary’s profile as a high-upside, low-floor prospect will remind many of former Green Bay draft misses like Justin Harrell and Datone Jones. Gary even reportedly has a labral tear in one of his shoulders that could require surgery.All of those factors, not to mention the presence of “cleaner” pass-rushing prospects like Brian Burns at pick No. 12, will only add to pressure on Gary and the team that took him. Gary’s best-case scenario looks a lot like that of Minnesota Vikings defensive end Danielle Hunter, himself once an underachieving uber-athletic college pass rusher. Hunter did little during the first three months of his rookie season before exploding that December, eventually becoming one of the best edge rushers in the NFL. Gary has a comparable ceiling but comes to Green Bay at a considerably higher price.Now, the burden to make the Packers look smart falls onto Pettine and his assistants. Gary has all the raw ability in the world. They have to find a way to develop and deploy their new charge in a reasonable timeframe.Could the Packers’ young crew of receivers lead to trading Geronimo Allison? It’s just one preseason game, so deep breaths are required. On the other hand, even before Thursday night, when a trio of young receivers announced themselves to Packers Nation, the pass catching numbers were going to leave some talented players off the final roster. What if Green Bay pre-empts the final cut question by attempting to deal a starting receiver to a needy team in August? Would a thin team like the Cowboys be interested in Geronimo Allison? If the Patriots are turning to Eric Decker and Cordarrelle Patterson, wouldn’t they prefer a player who might actually be able to help them? The Patriots and Packers love to deal. There are nine players with legitimate chances to make the team and the only locks going into training camp were Davante Adams Aaron Ripkowski Jersey White , Randall Cobb, and Geronimo Allison. J’Mon Moore felt like a fourth simply because of his draft position and Trevor Davis, as the team’s most dynamic punt returner, had a case for fifth. That’s before we get to the wildly explosive Marqueze Valdes-Scantling, the big-bodied Equanimeous St. Brown, and last year’s fifth-round pick DeAngelo Yancey. Then, Jake Kumerow broke out in training camp, earning the seal of approval from Aaron Rodgers and hauling in a 52-yard touchdown late against the Titans. The inconsistent but tantalizingly talented Valdes-Scantling absolutely balled out against Tennessee, with a 51-yard bomb, a 15-yard touchdown, and a 100-yard game in his pro debut. St. Brown once again showed the consistency catching the ball, but we saw more of that 4.4s speed that makes his size/speed combination so intriguing. If there’s a player with the inside track to the WR4 job, it just might be EQ. And even on a night when Moore struggled to finish catches Womens Jermaine Whitehead Jersey , there’s no way he’s making it through waivers and he did flash his quickness and instincts. If he had come down with a few of the catches he let slip away, he may have been headlining this list instead of being a footnote. Yancey clearly looks like (one of) the odd man out, but that still only cuts the roster down to eight receivers. Davis has been dealing with injury and it’s hard to argue he’s done anything as a receiver to warrant consideration above the rookies. There’s an intellectually honest case MVS and EQ have already shown more ability as receivers in their short tenure than Davis has in two seasons. It’s important to note Davis was a Ted Thompson draft selection, not one of Brian Gutekunst’s so his draft position may not save him. If Davis gets the axe, that still leaves seven. Don’t the Packers have exactly the kind of team that could afford to deal a more veteran player and accommodate multiple rookie receivers? Without Allison, EQ slides in opposite Davante Adams with Cobb in the slot. That leaves Jimmy Graham, Lance Kendricks and Marcedes Lewis as capable receiving threats at tight end. Add those guys toa stable of capable running backs, each with pass catching ability, and this team could be even more balanced than the 2014 version that won Aaron Rodgers an MVP and nearly took the Pack to the Super Bowl. Speaking of that 2014 team, they had a Pro Bowl lead receiver, a standout slot, a stud in the backfield, and two rookies playing snaps out wide with a rookie tight end. It would be easy to forget now how inconsistent Adams was as a rookie Womens Brett Favre Jersey , so much so that he was benched at times for Jeff Janis. Richard Rodgers provided steady hands, but not much else. That season was all about Nelson and Cobb with Lacy providing the balance and Starks the relief. Adams could be a top-5 receiver this season and Jimmy Graham has the potential to torch teams in the middle of the field, even if it’s not quite the same way Cobb lit up opposing secondaries inside. That said, Cobb still has some juice and looks back to his old tricks so far in camp. From a pass-catching standpoint, there’s a solid case this is a deeper team, with quality players at every level, including out of the backfield. From a composition standpoint, two rookies might need to contribute in order to succeed on a Super Bowl contender.Allison may be more consistent and reliable, but is the relative difference between him and say EQ, really that big? Is it the difference between winning and lose a game? Probably not. With these young receivers showing so much upside, the Packers may consider them ready sooner than originally thought. And getting some value from the only player Green Bay could legitimately find a new home for makes some sense. It’s not that it’s the prudent path, but it could make some sense if these young receivers continue to excel. Again, we only have one preseason game Davon House Jersey White , Family Night, and practice reports to go on, but these receivers are ahead of the curve. With Aaron Rodgers and a deep stable of other playmakers on offense, starting a rookie isn’t the end of the world. We’ve seen it work. Plus, Gutekunst would be getting value for a player who may not be marginally that much better than options the team would have had to cut anyway. How much would it really be? Who cares? A conditional sixth? An extra seventh? Anything would be better than simply cutting a quality player outright. It’s not likely to happen. These types of camp battles tend to sort themselves out on their own, but so far this dynamic group of nascent pass catchers have made life difficult for McCarthy and company to stack the depth chart. A deal like one with Allison could relieve the pressure while ramping up the competition for a starting spot, thus elevating the play of EQ, Kumerow, MVS et al even more and allowing the best players the opportunity to really shine.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 29.06.2019 - 05:47:25

HOUSTON (AP) — The Houston Texans wanted to honor their late owner and founder Robert “Bob” McNair Tashaun Gipson Jersey White , who died last week at age 81.They knew the perfect way to do that Monday night was to keep their winning streak going.Deshaun Watson threw two touchdown passes and ran for another score as the Texans set a franchise record with their eighth straight victory, 34-17 over the Tennessee Titans.“The one thing Mr. McNair wanted was a winner,” J.J. Watt said. “All he wanted was a winner. He wanted to win every week. He wanted a team that could win and bring a championship to this city. So to be able to win eight straight and to be able to win tonight for him was good, and we’re going to try to keep doing that for him.”Demaryius Thomas scored his first two touchdowns with Houston and Lamar Miller ran for 162 yards, including a 97-yard TD.The Texans (8-3) also saluted McNair by wearing decals in the shape of a football with white block letters bearing his initials of “RCM.” With that tribute on the back of their helmets, they became the first team in NFL history to win eight games in a row after starting 0-3. They lead the AFC South by two games over Indianapolis.“We need to try and keep getting better,” coach Bill O’Brien said. “We need to take the mantra that we’re going to improve every day.”The Texans trailed by 10 early before reeling off 27 straight points.Houston receiver DeAndre Hopkins said there was no panic after the team fell behind in the first quarter.“We’ve been down 0-3 as a record, so being down 10-0 on the board is nothing to this team,” he said.Tennessee (5-6) finally scored again on a 48-yard reception by Corey Davis late in the third quarter, but the second TD by Thomas — this one for 10 yards — made it 34-17 with just more than eight minutes left.Marcus Mariota, who missed the second half of last week’s game with a stinger, was 22 of 23 for 303 yards and two touchdowns. He completed his first 19 passes before an incompletion with just more than a minute remaining.Miller’s 97-yard breakaway in the second quarter made it 21-10. It was the longest run in franchise history and the longest in the NFL since his dash of the same length for a touchdown on Dec. 28 Christian Covington Jersey , 2014, with the Dolphins. He’s the only player in league history with two career rushing touchdowns of 95 yards or longer.The Titans went ahead 3-0 on their first possession, and Jonnu Smith had a career-long 61-yard catch-and-run touchdown that extended their lead less than halfway through the first quarter.Houston got going after that, cutting the lead to 10-7 when Thomas grabbed his first touchdown since being traded from Denver on Oct. 30, a 12-yard grab with about six minutes left in the quarter.Watson put the Texans on top when he scrambled 15 yards for a score on the first play of the second quarter.The Titans went for it on fourth-and-inches from the 3 later in the second, but tight end Luke Stocker was stopped for no gain.“If you look at their goal-line defense and having a lot of good knowledge of what they do on the goal line, that’s one play that had worked,” Tennessee coach Mike Vrabel said. “It didn’t work tonight and that’s not the reason that we lost. That’s a bad play.”Miller’s long TD , which helped Houston set a franchise record with 281 yards rushing, came on the next play. He took the handoff in the end zone and darted through a crowd of Titans before shedding one tackle and simply outrunning the rest of the defense.“My whole mindset is just, don’t get caught,” Miller said. “Because … when we played the Dolphins Womens Tyler Ervin Jersey , I got caught, so all the guys were giving me a hard time. So that was the only thing on my mind.”The Texans kicked a field goal as time expired in the second quarter to take a 24-10 lead into halftime.MCNAIR REMEMBEREDThe Texans honored McNair in a pregame ceremony, which included a video tribute to him while the Texas A&M Singing Cadets sang “Amazing Grace.” While the video was played, one side of the video board displayed the words: “Faith, Family, Philanthropy, Football.”Painted on both 25-yard lines was a football with his initials that looked just like the decals on the players’ helmets.Television cameras panned to several fans with signs honoring the late owner. One read: “McNair Never Forgotten.”WATSON’S WORKWatson has thrown 39 touchdown passes in his first 18 career games, which is third in NFL history behind Hall of Famers Kurt Warner (44) and Dan Marino (40). His 70 yards rushing on Monday were a career best and he tied Matt Schaub’s franchise record by throwing a TD pass in his 16th straight game.INJURIESTitans cornerback Malcolm Butler left in the second quarter to be evaluated for a concussion and did not return. … Houston WR Keke Coutee didn’t return after injuring his hamstring in the third quarter.UP NEXTTitans: Host the New York Jets on Sunday.Texans: Host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday. Follow the second round of the 2019 NFL Draft, along with the overreactions of Texans fans, as it happens live on Battle Red Blog."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft Results Live: Second Round New,697commentsFollow the second round of the 2019 NFL Draft, along with the overreactions of Texans fans Womens Shane Lechler Jersey , as it happens live on Battle Red Blog. CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft Results Live: Second Round Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsThe Tytus Howard selection was one of many the Texans will make over the next two days. The draft continues to ramble on tonight, and the Texans have the #54, #55, and the #86 picks. They’ll make three selections this evening as the draft speeds up and players are rapidly assigned to new hometowns. It’s an exciting place for the team to be after the way the first round played out last night.Two of the three best cornerbacks in the 2019 NFL Draft, Greedy Williams and Byron Murphy, are still available and possibilities for the Texans.Only two wide receivers and two tight ends were selected last night, so a lot of solid pass-catching talent is still out there. There are also still some good tackle prospects on the board, and only one guard was drafted last night as well, so there is ample opportunity to continue to address the offensive line. Anyways, here’s your open thread for the second round of the 2019 NFL Draft. The floor is open. You may now move about the cabin. GENTLE REMINDER: Please do not post any tweets or posts that tip picks before they’re announced on the live television broadcast. Doing so will be a bannable offense.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 02.07.2019 - 01:47:35

New Bengals head coach Zac Taylor is getting to work putting together his coaching staff Youth Trayveon Williams Jersey , and he suggested at his introductory press conference today that his staff will be made up of coaches with an innovative approach to the game.“What we’re looking for are great teachers, concise communicators, outside-the-box thinkers and people who are not afraid to deviate from the norm. We’re in the process of building a great coaching staff,” Taylor said.Taylor is getting a late start on assembling his staff White Trayveon Williams Jersey , but he didn’t sound concerned about that.“There’s a lot of really good coaches out there. We’re going to find the right people, we’re urgent in assembling the right people, but we’re going to take our time and make sure everyone is a perfect fit,” he said.The 35-year-old Taylor has six seasons of NFL coaching experience and has never been a coordinator. He was the Rams’ quarterbacks coach last year. As one of the least experienced head coaches http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-andrew-billings-jersey , getting the right staff in order is a high priority. Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels waited a long time before telling the Colts no last year, but he didn’t take the same approach when it came to the Bengals’ head coaching position.The Bengals were one of two teams to request interviews with McDaniels for their head coaching vacancies this week, but Mike Garafolo of NFL Media reports that McDaniels has told the team he’s not interested in being a candidate to replace Marvin Lewis.McDaniels is set to interview with the Packers on Friday. As of this point, that’s the only interview on tap for him and any other team that might want to talk to him will have to move quickly or wait at least a couple of weeks for the opportunity.The Bengals have interviews lined up with Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy Renell Wren Jersey 2019 , Rams quarterbacks coach Zac Taylor and former Broncos head coach Vance Joseph. They have also met with or are expected to meet with current assistants Hue Jackson, Bill Lazor and Darrin Simmons.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 02.07.2019 - 02:54:02

The vibes are vastly different for a pair of 1-2 teams trying to put rough starts behind them.The Detroit Lions just secured their first win under new coach Matt Patricia Da’Shawn Hand Jersey ,聽against longtime boss Bill Belichick聽and New England, in prime time no less.The Dallas Cowboys聽can’t fix a dysfunctional passing game聽even with the first 100-yard rushing performance of the season for star running back Ezekiel Elliott in a loss to Seattle.The vibes won’t matter to Patricia on Sunday when he goes after his first road win, just three weeks removed from a jolting 48-17 loss to the New York Jets at home in his debut.“They’re all one-week seasons,” the former Patriots defensive coordinator said. “I would say the good thing about where we’re at right now is we’re starting to get into a little bit more season mode coming out of training camp, getting kind of into a little bit of a schedule rhythm.”The Cowboys can’t find anything remotely resembling a rhythm with quarterback Dak Prescott and a new group of receivers trying to replace Jason Witten and Dez Bryant. Three Detroit receivers 鈥?Golden Tate, Kenny Golladay and Marvin Jones 鈥?have nearly 200 more yards receiving (690) than the entire Dallas offense (498).Prescott is averaging 166 yards passing with a QB rating (74.9) exactly 30 points lower than his NFL rookie record when he was the league’s Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2016.“This is about everything we’re doing offensively,” coach Jason Garrett said. “We have to coach better. We got to play better. We got to run it better. We got to throw it better. We got to protect better. We have to do all the things that good offenses do.”Actually, the Cowboys figured out the running part with Elliott’s 127 yards on 16 carries in a 24-13 loss to the Seahawks. But he had two crucial errors Tracy Walker Jersey , stepping out of bounds before catching what would have been a tying touchdown pass in the first half, and fumbling when the offense was finally on track in the fourth quarter.“We can’t have our defense on the field the majority of those first halves,” said Elliott, who is tied with San Francisco’s Matt Breida for the NFL rushing lead at 274 yards. “We’ve got to come out there, get a fast start, execute, get some momentum and carry that through the game.”Things to consider in the first meeting between the teams since a 42-21 Dallas victory late in the 2016 season when Prescott and Elliott were the dazzling rookie duo leading the Cowboys to an NFC-best 13 wins:ANOTHER STAFFORD HOMECOMINGLions quarterback Matthew Stafford is set for his fourth appearance at the home of the Cowboys, just a few miles from his Dallas high school. Stafford won his hometown debut in 2011 Kerryon Johnson Jersey , rallying the Lions from 13 points down in the fourth quarter for a 34-30 win. He’s lost two straight since, including one of the blemishes on his 0-3 playoff record. The Cowboys won a wild-card game during the 2014 season on Tony Romo’s late touchdown pass.ROOKIE MILESTONELeighton Vander Esch, the Cowboys’ first-round pick in April, is set for his first career start with Sean Lee sidelined by another hamstring injury. Lee was injured in Seattle, and Vander Esch tied for the team lead with a career-high 10 tackles. “There’s a reason they drafted me in the first round, and I gotta live up to that,” Vander Esch said.KERRYON WAYWARD SONRookie聽Kerryon Johnson had the Lions’ first 100-yard rushing game in nearly five years聽in the 26-10 win over the Patriots. While the Cowboys have the NFL’s No. 3 overall defense, they’ve been more vulnerable against the run. Detroit’s previous 100-yard game was by Reggie Bush (117) in a 40-10 win over Green Bay on Thanksgiving in 2013. “It’s been a while Frank Ragnow Jersey ,” said Johnson, who had 101 yards on 16 carries. “But I feel like as a group, as an offense, as a team, that’s what’s expected of us. That’s doing our job.”RECEIVER CAROUSELThe Cowboys carried seven receivers last week, with six active against Seattle. Brice Butler could play after being inactive last week, days after rejoining his team from the previous three seasons. Butler signed with Arizona in free agency but was cut at the end of the preseason. If Butler is active, there’s a chance Terrance Williams will be a healthy scratch for the first time in his six-year career. Williams has played just 22 percent of the snaps so far.ANSAH WATCHDetroit defensive end Ziggy Ansah Marvin Jones Jersey , playing on the franchise tag this season, has been out since injuring a shoulder in the opener against the Jets. He missed the first practice of the week. “He’s working extremely hard and he’s doing everything we’re asking him to do,” Patricia said. “I have the utmost respect for his work ethic and what he’s trying to do to help us.”NFC North Week 5 recap: Vikings earn big win The Minnesota Vikings got revenge against the Philadelphia Eagles, winning 23-21In Week 5 the Vikings paid a visit to the place were their Super Bowl hopes were dismantled last season. They were in Philadelphia for the first time since they were denied a home Super Bowl berth at the hands of the Eagles in a 38-7 thrashing in last seasons NFC Championship Game. Both teams returned with championship aspirations once again but this time it was Minnesota who raced out to the early start. This game had everything. Terrible offensive line play, skittish quarterbacks, dropped passes, everything you love to see out of two teams who are supposed to dominate the NFC this season.Oh, and Linval Joseph had a 63 yard touchdown run.The Vikings almost blew their early lead and let the Eagles steal the win away. Instead Darius Slay Jersey , they held off the late rally and kept their season on track. Next week against Arizona at home should be a gimme, but they did get obliterated by the Bills at home so who knows what might happen?Next: vs CardinalsThe Chicago Bears were on a byeHopefully Mitch Trubisky cooled off a bit during his week off. The Bears get to take on a flailing Dolphins team on a two-game skid this week before the big-bad-Patriots come to town in Week 7. Miami is on blowout alert as Ryan Tannehill has no idea how to handle himself when put under pressure. If there is one thing this Bears team is good at it’s doing just that. Next: @ DolphinsThe Green Bay Packers somehow only lost 31-23 to the Detroit LionsAs disheartening as last week’s game was for the Packers (wasn’t at all disheartening for me, I loved it) there are some positives to take away from it. Green Bay was playing without two of their top three receivers, their kicker Mason Crosby played the worst game of his life and their star quarterback looked a bit off but they only lost by eight on the road to a division rival. Aaron Rodgers is slowly returning to form and the team shouldn’t be as beat up next week. Mason Crosby will never leave 13 points on the field again (probably). A “Monday Night Football” game at home against the C.J. Beathard-led San Francisco 49ers is a good way to get their season back on track in an NFC North that no one apparently wants to win.Next: vs 49ers
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 02.07.2019 - 03:35:43

The Green Bay Packers will likely have more salary cap space this offseason than any year in recent memory Jake Ryan Jersey , and general manager Brian Gutekunst will surely be a busy man when March rolls around.With an estimated $50 million in cap room, Gutekunst and his personnel department will have enough flexibility this spring to add at least one, maybe multiple significant pieces to the roster. Edge rushers abound this year, both in the free agent and NFL Draft classes, so it would be little surprise to see the Packers double-up by signing a veteran and using their first draft pick at that position. Safety is also an intriguing position, though one where the team may be better suited to finding a veteran. Then there’s the offensive line, particularly the guard position, which should see some investment through both avenues of player acquisition.There are no shortage of needs on this roster, but thankfully Gutekunst has no shortage of cap room this year either. Perhaps last season’s signings will serve as a signal to the rest of the NFL — and players’ agents — that the Packers truly are serious about free agency once again.Matt LaFleur can put stamp on Packers' free-agency pursuits | Packersnews.comCan beat writers please stop giving legitimacy to the idea that the Packers might sign Le'Veon Bell? They aren't paying a running back $12 million or more — not on Russ Ball’s watch, and not since the incremental improvement he would provide to the offense is worth far less than that amount.Instead, let's look at the edge rushers, defensive backs, and offensive line as serious free agency targets.Top 25 NFL free agents of 2019: Defenders dominate rankings - NFL.comThere are a handful of top-flight edge rushers scheduled to hit the market this March Davante Adams Jersey , but there's a good chance that a few of them re-sign with their old teams or get franchise tags. Therefore, second-tier names like Za'Darius Smith or Preston Smith might be Packers targets.Packers CB Jaire Alexander named to PFWA All-Rookie team | Packers.comWhile David Bakhtiari got first-team All-Pro from the PFWA, Alexander joins Cleveland's Denzel Ward as the best rookie cornerbacks this season.NFL playoffs: Poll shows fans *really* don’t want the Patriots in the Super Bowl - SBNation.comThis is probably the least surprising thing that could result from a poll of NFL fans about these games.Explaining the “illusion of complexity” sought by new Packers coach Matt LaFleur | Packers WireWhile Mike McCarthy (and even Sean McVay) used 11 personnel regularly, LaFleur will likely borrow from Kyle Shanahan's approach and mix up the personnel groupings frequently. One notable item, however, is that he listed off 11, 12, and 13 personnel, suggesting that he doesn't see much value in a traditional fullback.Re-grading every NFL team's 2018 offseason moves | ESPNESPN's writers gave the Packers' last offseason a C-plus. With the benefit of hindsight, they now give the offseason ... a C-plus.Florida Man Says 'Jesus Told Me To" After Driving Ferrari Into Water | Real Talk 910The first two words should explain it all. Also, here's a real quote from the guy: "Jesus made me the smartest man on earth and it's so hard to have this much responsibility." With the NFL season winding down, fans of many teams are already looking ahead to the 2019 NFL Draft. The Green Bay Packers still have a long shot at a playoff spot, of course Corey Linsley Jersey , which is keeping us and our fellow cheeseheads from fully embracing offseason player acquisition. Plus there’s the whole question of finding a new head coach that will need to be answered first.Still, it’s the start of mock draft season now that college football’s regular season has wrapped up, and ESPN’s Todd McShay published his first of the year on Wednesday. The Packers have two first-round picks, of course, thanks to GM Brian Gutekunst’s shrewd trades on the first day of this year’s draft. Those picks are currently projected at 15th — the Packers’ original pick — and 32nd, where the New Orleans Saints are currently slotted based on their record.Here’s a look at the two players McShay projected for Green Bay.15th overall pick: EDGE Montez Sweat, Mississippi StateSweat, who transferred from Michigan State after the 2015 season, has a tantalizing frame for a 3-4 edge rusher, being listed at 6-foot-6 and 241 pounds. He was an all-SEC player a year ago and now has back-to-back seasons with double-digit sacks. A nice bonus factor is that he has extensive experience as a 3-4 outside linebacker in addition to playing a little bit of 4-3 end, so the transition to a Mike Pettine defense (should Pettine stick around for next year) should be pretty smooth. Sweat probably will test well at the Combine as well. Here’s what McShay had to say about the pick:32nd overall pick (from Saints): WR A.J. Brown, Ole MissBrown is one of the more productive receivers expected to declare this year; like Sweat, he has two years of big numbers Nick Perry Jersey , with over 1,250 receiving yards in each of the past two seasons. He has a surprisingly thick build, listed around 6-foot-1 in height and between 220 and 230 pounds, depending on the source. That should make him a dangerous receiver over the middle, but he has great speed as well.McShay did not give the Packers any help on the offensive line here, however, which is an area where we could see Brian Gutekunst going in round one. The Sweat pick came just after back-to-back offensive tackles, however, as he projected Oklahoma’s Cody Ford and Brown’s Ole Miss teammate Greg Little at 13 and 14. Wisconsin Badgers fans may want to keep an eye on the Badgers’ Michael Dieter towards the end of round one or in round two, as he is a versatile player who can play practically any position on the line.Sweat would instantly give the Packers’ pass rush a big boost, while Brown paired with Davante Adams and some of this year’s rookies settling into complementary roles could make for an excellent receiving corps.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 02.07.2019 - 06:09:54

Houston Texans News: August 9 Shane Lechler Jersey White , 2018 Houston Texans NewsTexans LB Whitney Mercilus sidelined with minor injury - Houston ChronicleA small setback for Mercilus.Texans DL coach Anthony Weaver on D.J. Reader: ‘He’s like a tree trunk’ - Houston ChronicleBold comparison for D.J. Reader.NFL NewsEarl Thomas stops by Texas practice amid holdout - NFL.comOnce a Longhorn, always a Longhorn.Jamal Adams: Jets gave the ‘bare minimum’ in 2017 - NFL.comThe safety is calling his team out.Niners will honor Clark with a statue of ‘The Catch’ - NFL.comThe catch will be officially forever immortalized at Levi’s Stadium.Houston & Collegiate SportsRockets to host Thunder on Christmas Day among early schedule notables - The Dream ShakeThe Rockets have their first five games on the schedule.Dynamo have work to do to get back into playoff race - Dynamo TheoryWhat work do the Dynamo need to do?Post Oak headed to Little League World Series - Houston ChronicleHouston will be well-represented in Williamsport. It’s time for the second quarter between the Texans and the Jaguars."The second quarter of the Texans’ sixteenth game of the season has arrived Braxton Miller Jersey White , and you can talk about what you’re seeing below.NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-deshaun-watson-jersey , GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB’s live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads Jay Prosch Jersey White , there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you’re on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated Alfred Blue Jersey , please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it’s celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment Womens Trevor Daniel Jersey , it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.
elaine95
Tripel-As

User Pic

# 02.07.2019 - 06:11:38

Houston Texans News: August 9 Shane Lechler Jersey White , 2018 Houston Texans NewsTexans LB Whitney Mercilus sidelined with minor injury - Houston ChronicleA small setback for Mercilus.Texans DL coach Anthony Weaver on D.J. Reader: ‘He’s like a tree trunk’ - Houston ChronicleBold comparison for D.J. Reader.NFL NewsEarl Thomas stops by Texas practice amid holdout - NFL.comOnce a Longhorn, always a Longhorn.Jamal Adams: Jets gave the ‘bare minimum’ in 2017 - NFL.comThe safety is calling his team out.Niners will honor Clark with a statue of ‘The Catch’ - NFL.comThe catch will be officially forever immortalized at Levi’s Stadium.Houston & Collegiate SportsRockets to host Thunder on Christmas Day among early schedule notables - The Dream ShakeThe Rockets have their first five games on the schedule.Dynamo have work to do to get back into playoff race - Dynamo TheoryWhat work do the Dynamo need to do?Post Oak headed to Little League World Series - Houston ChronicleHouston will be well-represented in Williamsport. It’s time for the second quarter between the Texans and the Jaguars."The second quarter of the Texans’ sixteenth game of the season has arrived Braxton Miller Jersey White , and you can talk about what you’re seeing below.NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-deshaun-watson-jersey , GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB’s live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads Jay Prosch Jersey White , there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you’re on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated Alfred Blue Jersey , please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it’s celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment Womens Trevor Daniel Jersey , it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.
[ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 ] »

All rights reserved by Adeptus Imperiales   © Design by Inpudo   CMS by ilch.de